Join the Ashlawn PTA
Join the Ashlawn PTA Listserv!
The Ashlawn PTA Listserv provides a wealth of information, including announcements, meetings, events, and community news. Sign up by going to AshlawnPTA@AshlawnElementaryPTA.groups.io | Join . You can also send an email to Listserv Moderator Cara Elias at email@example.com.
Why Join PTA?
Enjoy the Benefits!! The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help Ashlawn. But there are many more advantages. Here are just a few:
- Get Connected. There is no better way to know what is happening Ashlawn. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Discover Great Resources.Tap into a Network. Parenting is not easy-it helps to share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. By volunteering with Ashlawn’s PTA, you gain valuable experiences. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. Because the PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at Ashlawn you will be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Our PTA plays an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events-all vital to a school’s success.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you will be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Remember to Join the Listserv Too and follow us on Facebook @ Ashlawn PTA!
The Ashlawn PTA Listserv provides a wealth of information, including announcements, meetings, events and community news. Sign up using the button below or send an email to the Listserv Moderator, Cara Elias, firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention that you are an Ashlawn parent and that you would like to join the listserv.