Celebrate your child’s birthday by donating an
Ashlawn Library Birthday Book
By donating a Birthday Book, your child will:
- Choose a book to be added to the Library collection.
- Have his or her name placed on a bookplate inside the cover of the book.
- Be the first one to borrow the new book.
You can also be sure that many Ashlawn students will enjoy your donated book for years to come.
There are two ways to donate.
- Select and purchase a book from the Ashlawn Library Amazon.com Wishlist. The book will be delivered to the library and we will prepare it for your child’s birthday! Make sure to include your child’s name and birth month and day in the note field!
- Submit the form below at least two weeks in advance of your child’s birthday. Print and complete the attached form and send with your contribution at least one week before your child’s birthday.Your child will choose from a selection of books available in the Library Birthday Book Bin.